Thursday, October 29, 2009

My turn...

Well, the same sickness that has quickly been taking all of my students out of school these past weeks unfortunately did the same to me, guess its my turn. I definitely feel and identify with the students that have been hit by it.....its awful. So between coughing myself into a stupor and passing out or just being achy I have tried to get some work done. We have a concert next week on tuesday, and then we are starting our next concert literature. I really need to get my proposal finished up now that we know what music is going to be used. Hope it all works out.
Hope everyone is staying healthy!!
Hang in there in this snow too, and see everyone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better by now. I had that crud last weekend. I'm still coughing!

    ReplyDelete